Raimondi Professional Bridge Wet Saw 68" x 27" x 37" WSZIP130
- Line of bridge wet saws with certified Italian quality.
- Used on porcelain, ceramics, marble, granite, glass, brick and more!
- Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminum housing.
- Motor (110 vlt.) with 2.2hp at 3,360 rpm.
- Belt Driven.
- Four (4) adjustable pulleys run on extruded aluminum rail.
- 68" x 27" x 37" (1m72cm x 69cm x 94cm) 216 lbs. (98kg)
- Performs rip cut of 51" (1m30cm) for tile size up to 35" x 35" (89cm x 89cm).
Adjustable cutting depth and tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts (45°).
Easy to remove polypropylene water basin (10 gal.) for easy cleaning.
Telescopic legs provided with safety device, one person set-up.
Pivoting blade guard that remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth. Water pump with two (2) jet nozzles.
Cast and extruded aluminum framework.
Included: 14" blade; Dressing stone; Square; Wrench Kit and user manual.