Raimondi Professional Bridge Wet Saw 57" x 27" x 31" WSGLA105
- Line of bridge wet saws with certified Italian quality.
- Used on porcelain, ceramics, marble, granite, glass, brick and more!
- Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminum housing.
- Motor (110 vlt.) with 1.5hp at 3,360 rpm.
- Belt Driven.
- Four (4) adjustable pulleys run on extruded aluminum rail.
- 57" x 27" x 31" (1m44cm x 69cm x 79cm) 141 lbs. (64kg)
- Performs rip cut of 41" (1m04cm) for tile size up to 29" x 29" (74cm x 74cm).
Adjustable cutting depth and tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts (45°).
Easy to remove polypropylene water basin (10 gal.) for easy cleaning.
Telescopic legs provided with safety device, one person set-up.
Pivoting blade guard that remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth.
Water pump with two (2) jet nozzles.
Cast and extruded aluminum framework.
Included: 10" blade; Dressing stone; Square; Wrench kit and user manual.